02 February 2015 email
Click on the link 02 February 2015 email above to see the PDF
The latest development from our website team to improve the chances of our job seekers and help our employers find people even easier.
Dear World in Work Members –
We’ve been listening…
And Social Media is the next big thing for recruitment
So in this email are the changes requested by you, and our employers to improve the site and its social media interaction.
- For job seekers
- Just one click to Tweet your World in Work profile to employers
- Use our Job board without being a member
- Write your own job titles – no more drop down menu
- A staged registration process
- For employers
- Boolean type search facility to find your staff
- Search by salary to think outside the box
- Save the best profiles you see as a favourite
- Visit our job board to check our free link to your website
- For everyone
- Our summary
- A faster operating platform to make things quicker for everyone
During 2014 we attended job centres, universities, work fairs and met lots of employers. At every one of these events we had lots of feedback about how to improve the website, and at every opportunity we listened, we wrote down your ideas, we sent them all off to the web team and we paid our biggest bill ever to have them realised.
Was it worth it? Well you decide, take a look at the way the new website works, especially the Tweet your profile with 1-click.
So feel free to share the website with your friends via email / Facebook / or twitter and help the people in your area find work.
Just One click to tweet your profile to employers…
1. When you log in to your profile you will see a new button under your profile labelled “Post profile to Twitter”
2. Just one click opens up Twitter, with a link in the tweet to your World in Work profile
3. All ready for you to edit and tweet to an employer
4. So what are you waiting for? Start tweeting to employers today and be unique. You can look at our employers list on the World in Work Twitter account @worldinwork for hundreds of employers twitter recruitment accounts. You can also search for the employer you want, or search various hashtags for example… #hiring #jobs #careers # new job #vacancy #work #jobsearch
Access our job board without logging in or even joining the website…
You told us your friends want to use our unique job board, but they don’t want to register on the website. So we have removed the need to be a member or log in to use our job board. Have a look here and tell you friend that asked. Click here to view our job board
Write your own job titles using our new staged registration process…
You told us you didn’t like us making you choose our job titles, you want to create your own, and you should be able to save your profile at any time during registration. So you know what… we did that for you too. Log in and edit your profile to your own job title now.
Good luck and let us know how you get on.
P.S. If you Tweet us your profile @worldinwork with #TweetMeWiW we’ll be happy to retweet you to our 2000+ followers.
World in Work Team